(Provides information gadgets)
April 10 (Reuters) – Britain’s FTSE 100 futures down 0.1 p.c at 7,364.5 factors forward of the money market.
* MCCARTHY & STONE: Retirement homebuilder McCarthy & Stone stated on Wednesday its orders as of April was 17 p.c behind final 12 months and it posted a 66 p.c drop in pretax revenue for the primary half of 2019.
* TESCO: Tesco reported a better-than-expected 34 p.c rise in full-year working revenue to 2.21 billion kilos ($2.89 billion), cementing the restoration of Britain’s largest grocery store by Chief Government Dave Lewis.
* ROLLS-ROYCE: British engine maker Rolls-Royce stated on Wednesday it had agreed with regulatory authorities to examine some Trent 1000 TEN engines earlier after a re-emergence of points associated to blade deterioration.
* ASOS: British on-line style retailer ASOS on Wednesday reported an 87 p.c drop in pre-tax revenue within the first-half, harm by poor commerce within the essential run-up to Christmas and logistical hiccups because it entered the U.S. market.
* DUNELM: Homewares retailer Dunelm Group Plc expects to high analysts forecasts for full-year revenue after reporting a 12.5 p.c rise in comparable gross sales for the third quarter, surging on-line demand serving to it trip out a tricky UK retail surroundings.
* GLENCORE: World dealer Glencore has gained contracts value round $520 million to provide 4.94 million tonnes of coal to Mexico, state-run energy utility the Federal Electrical energy Fee (CFE) stated on Tuesday.
* PAGEGROUP: Recruitment agency PageGroup Plc on Wednesday reported an 11.7 p.c rise in first-quarter gross revenue pushed by sturdy hiring in Europe, the Center East and Africa.
* SHELL: Royal Dutch Shell Plc is about midway by means of a deliberate overhaul of the gasoline-producing Residual Catalytic Cracking Unit (RCCU) at its 218,200 barrel-per-day (bpd) Norco, Louisiana refinery, stated sources conversant in plant operations.
* INDIVIOR: The U.S. Justice Division introduced on Tuesday the indictment of Indivior Plc and a subsidiary on fees they engaged in an unlawful scheme to spice up prescriptions of the movie model of its opioid habit remedy Suboxone.
* OIL: Oil costs moved little on Wednesday, supported by provide cuts by producer group OPEC and U.S. sanctions in opposition to oil exporters Iran and Venezuela, however pressured by expectations that an financial slowdown may quickly dent gas consumption.
* GOLD: Gold costs inched down on Wednesday because the greenback firmed, however the metallic remained close to a two-week peak hit within the earlier session as equities slipped on considerations over world progress and commerce tensions between america and Europe.
* STANDARD CHARTERED: Commonplace Chartered Plc has agreed to pay $1.1 billion to U.S. and British authorities for conducting unlawful monetary transactions that violated sanctions in opposition to Iran and different nations, authorities authorities introduced on Tuesday.
* RIO TINTO: Mining large Rio Tinto stated a hearth had broken a facility at considered one of its Pilbara iron ore operations, although there was no phrase on whether or not it could affect transport of the mineral.
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.Four p.c decrease on Tuesday, because the U.S. and European Union exchanged tariff threats, the IMF reduce world progress forecasts and oil majors slipped after Russia signalled an output enhance, whereas traders awaited recent Brexit updates.
* For extra on the elements affecting European shares, please click on on:
TODAY’S UK PAPERS
> Monetary Occasions
> Different enterprise headlines Multimedia variations of Reuters High Information are actually accessible for: * * For High Information : topnews.reuters.com (Reporting by Sangameswaran S in Bengaluru)